This is a great place to keep informed, so keep checking back. Ecole W.S. Hawrylak School offers both English and French Immersion Programs from Kindergarten to Grade 8.
Copies of the November newsletter and calendar can be found in the Newsletter & Calendar link. (left-hand menu bar). You can also read it online by clicking here.
Hawrylak 2014-15 Yearbook
The final deadline for ordering this year’s yearbook is approaching. The option to order a Yearbook for the 2014-2015 school year will be removed from the School Online Payment site at the end of November. If you would like a yearbook, and have not already ordered, please pay online before December 1.
Congratulations to the Girls' Volleyball Team on their 2nd Place finish at the RPS Elementary Volleyball City Championship! The Girls lost a close match to the Marion McVeety Mustangs. We are very proud of the accomplishments of all three of our Boys' and Girls' teams this year. Way to go, Huskies!
This Week – November 24-28
It’s Agribition Week. Yeeee-haaaa!
Monday, November 24 – Day 1
1. Superintendent Luc Lerminiaux comes for a Hawrylak School visit, AM.
Tuesday, November 25 - Day 2
1. Surkan, Maley, & Davis @ Agribition, All Day.
2. Cookie Dough Pick-up in the Library, POSTPONED.
3. Skating @ Al Ritchie, 1:00-2:00pm-BROWN/McMURTRY; 2:00-3:00pm-RAMAGE/BOEHME.
4. Art Show Open House, 6:00 PM, RPS Ron Mitchell Centre.
Wednesday, November 26 – Day 3
1. Porritt & Chadwick @ Fieldhouse, PM.
2. Staff vs. Students Volleyball, 2:30-3:30 PM.
3. Boys' & Girls' Volleyball Wind-Up, 3:37-5:15 PM.
Thursday, November 27 – Day 4
1. Diewold & Robertson @ Agribition, All Day.
2. Tier 1 Meeting, PM.
3. Skating @ Al Ritchie, 1:00-2:00pm-GERMIN; 2:00-3:00pm-RAMAGE/PRINGLE.
Friday, November 28 – Day 5
1. Gr. K-8 French Immersion Performance, 8:53-11:00 AM, Main Gym.
2. Gr. 6-8 @ "Catch Me if you Can", 11:30-3:00 PM, Campbell Collegiate.
Student Absence Attendance Line: (306) 791-8447. Please call and leave a message if your child will be late or absent. It is helpful if you can include their name, grade, teacher, and reason for the absence. Mrs. Rothecker and Mrs. Rostad really appreciate your assistance in making sure all of our students are safe.
Online payment now available!
Save time and eliminate the need for students to carry cash or cheques to school.
Regina Public Schools now offers School Cash Online.
Read more details about how to register here, or click the School Cash Online icon on this website.
You will also find the Parent Portal link in our menu bar. Be sure to log in with your account information! Lost yours? Stop by the Office and pick one up. For security and privacy reasons, it must be hand-delivered to a parent.