This is a great place to keep informed, so keep checking back. Ecole W.S. Hawrylak School offers both English and French Immersion Programs from Kindergarten to Grade 8.
This Week – December 15 - 19
It’s the final school week of 2014. The Holiday Hoedown will be a hoot! Concert seating will be a difficulty with a number of fire code restrictions. If Grandparents and parents with flexible work schedules could come to the afternoon shows, it would help us greatly. Older siblings should not come to the evening performances. All students will have the opportunity to see our dress rehearsals.
Monday, December 15 – Day 1
1. Davis, Roy, Da Costa, & Mainprize @ Golden Mile Bowling, AM.
Tuesday, December 16 - Day 2
1. SRC Candy Cane Sales for Amy, 10:30 & 2:15 recesses, Dec. 16-18.
2. A-K Dress Rehearsal, 9:30 AM.
3. Santa’s Holiday Hoedown A-K & Gr. 5’s, 1:30 & 7:00 PM. Senior Choir performs before each show.
Wednesday, December 17 – Day 3
1. L-Z Dress Rehearsal, 9:30 AM.
2. Santa’s Holiday Hoedown L-Z & Gr. 5’s, 1:30 & 7:00 PM. Senior Choir performs before each show.
Thursday, December 18 – Day 4
1. Senior Choir Carolling at Parkside Extendicare and Northgate Mall, All Day.
2. Diewold, Surkan, Crawford, Jasper, Brown, & Potter @ Bowling, PM, Golden Mile.
3. Skating @ Al Ritchie, 1:00-2:00pm-ZIEGLER/PRINGLE; 2:00-3:00pm-ANDERSON/BOEHME.
Friday, December 19 – Day 5
1. Last Day of Classes, 2:30 PM Dismissal.
2. Carolling Assembly, 9:15 AM, Main Gym.
3. Germin & Robertson @ Golden Mile Bowling, AM.
Winter Vacation - December 20 - January 4
Classes begin Monday, January 5, 8:53 AM
Have a Safe and Happy Holiday!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Joyeux Noël et Bonne Année!
Student Absence Attendance Line: (306) 791-8447. Please call and leave a message if your child will be late or absent. It is helpful if you can include their name, grade, teacher, and reason for the absence. Mrs. Rothecker and Mrs. Rostad really appreciate your assistance in making sure all of our students are safe.
Online payment now available!
Save time and eliminate the need for students to carry cash or cheques to school.
Regina Public Schools now offers School Cash Online.
Read more details about how to register here, or click the School Cash Online icon on this website.
You will also find the Parent Portal link in our menu bar. Be sure to log in with your account information! Lost yours? Stop by the Office and pick one up. For security and privacy reasons, it must be hand-delivered to a parent.