We are now taking orders for the 2015-2016 school yearbook. These books may be ordered by paying online (through Online Payments) from October 1 - December 1. The cost is $32.00. Your online payment IS your order.
This Week – November 30 - December 4
The first week of December has come faster than expected. Thanks to all of the parents and staff who came out to hear Dr. Alec Couros last week. It was a very informative presentation. Congratulations to the Hawrylak Huskies Girls' Volleyball Team on their success as City Champions for 2015! Our Boys' team came within 3 points of making it a double championship night and were very worthy City Finalists. Way to go, Huskies! It is a short student week.
Monday, November 30 – Day 5
1. Roy Owl Pellet Extravaganza, 12:45-2:15 PM.
2. Grodecki/Longmoore @ Skating, 1:15-2:15 PM; Fiege/Brown, 2:15-3:15 PM, Al Ritchie.
Tuesday, December 1 – Day 1
1. Helfrick & Coon @ Government House, 2:00 PM.
2. Senior Choir @ Rotary Choral Festival, 8:10 PM, Knox Metropolitan.
Wednesday, December 2 – Day 2
1. Thorson and Surkan @ Government House, 10:30 AM.
2. Director of Education Greg Enion visits our school, PM.
Thursday, December 3 – Day 3
1. Crawford, Maley & Saigeon @ Skating, 9:15-10:30 AM; Brown/Crawford, 10:30-11:45, Al Ritchie.
2. SRC Gr. 6-8 Snowball Dance, 6:30-9:00 PM.
Friday, December 4 – Staff Meeting/PD Day
No school for students.
Tower Garden Project
Follow the Gr. 3 and 3/4 Tower Garden Project at: http://towergardenproject.weebly.com/
Changes to Gr. 1 Transportation for 2016-17
You can read about changes to Gr. 1 Transportation distances for 2016-17 HERE.
Student Absence Attendance Line: (306) 791-8447. Please call and leave a message if your child will be late or absent. It is helpful if you can include their name, grade, teacher, and reason for the absence. Mrs. Rothecker and Mrs. Rostad really appreciate your assistance in making sure all of our students are safe.
Online payment now available!
Save time and eliminate the need for students to carry cash or cheques to school.
Regina Public Schools now offers School Cash Online.
For more details about how to register, click the School Cash Online icon on this website.
You will also find the Parent Portal link in our menu bar. Be sure to log in with your account information! Lost yours? Stop by the Office and pick one up. For security and privacy reasons, it must be hand-delivered to a parent.